Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Very Special Supporter

Grant Barnum, lead singer & guitar
The Glass Cavalry
(photo by Lizette Edillor)

About 5 years ago, back in my t-shirt making days, I met a gentleman by the name of Grant Barnum. He came to me to get some t-shirts made for his band, Echoes Origin! I had mostly been making apparel for the local school's sports teams...so a band t-shirt was a refreshing change to my normal pace. I gladly took the job and over the course of the time we worked together, Grant and I formed a nice working relationship.

After satisfying his t-shirt needs, I approached Grant about playing atFLO Fest! He gladly accepted and we were graced by the wonderful tones of Echoes Origin at the 2nd Annual FLO Fest!

Since then, Grant has been an avid supporter of FLO Fest. He has returned each year to play with us even after changing pace with a new band, The Glass Cavalry.

Grant is a kind, determined young man. He is thoughtful and caring and is always willing to help in any way that I need him! 


The Glass Cavalry
L to R: Katie, Grant, Josh & Shannon
(photo by Lizette Edillor)
I cannot express how much Grant's support means to me. To know that I always have someone to rely on is a huge deal for me. I know that if I was ever in a pinch, I could call on Grant and he would be there for me!

I have not always been the best planner, and The Glass Cavalry did not get the credit they deserved last year as they exited the stage around 4am. This year will be different. Our headlining band will be no other than...The Glass Cavalry! They will be playing the prime time spot this year so be sure to head out and take a listen!

Please go to facebook.com/theglasscavalry and LIKE their band page! You will also find music from their new EP on iTunes! Please show your support for this up and coming local band and buy a track or two! I guarantee you will not be disappointed!



No comments:

Post a Comment